BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Zn
BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Zn is a patented foliar supplement that provides highly mobile and available Zn at the growing points.
It is an excellent tool for preventing and correcting zinc deficiencies and improving overall plant health.
Zinc plays a role in the growth and development of plant tissue, roots and vascular system.
It is also essential for protein synthesis, structural integrity and the immune system of the plant.
The application of Manni-Plex® Zn during the growing season helps to ensure that zinc levels are adequate.
In addition, it helps improve resistance to root infections such as Fusarium Graminearum, Gaeumannomyces and Rhizoctonia Solani.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- More efficient than other forms of zinc.
- Low molecular weight, the shape of the particle allows more zinc to penetrate the leaves of the plants and be transported to the growing points.
- Proprietary formulation coats the leaves and adheres to the leaf surface making longer availability to the plant.
- Can be tank mixed with most fungicides, insecticides and PGRs.
- Zinc plays a role in the growth and development of plant tissue, roots and vascular system. It is also fundamental for protein synthesis, structural integrity and the plant's immune system.
Applications and use
Full-field crops, row crops, horticultural crops and grapevines
Use 2.5 to 5 litres per hectare of BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Zn nutritional supplement per application throughout the growing season. It is recommended to make at least 3 applications.
In addition, more frequent applications at 3.5 litres per hectare may be necessary to correct possible deficiencies once they occur.
For pre-sowing applications, use a dose of 10 to 20 litres per hectare.
Use 2.5 to 5 liters of zinc supplement per 1000 liters of water Cover foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff.
Optimum application rate will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content, texture); climatic conditions, time of year, general crop health and crop species.
For best results, perform soil or foliar analysis.
Total Nitrogen (N): 3.0 %
- 2.8 % Nictric;
- 0,2% Ureic nitrogen
Zinc (Zn): 7.0% Water-soluble zinc
Nitrogen (N), Zinc (Zn)