BRANDT® Manni-Plex® B
BRANDT® Manni-Plex® B is a patented foliar supplement that provides highly mobile boron, available at the growing points.
Boron is essential for normal plant growth as it promotes cell division, cell elongation, cell wall strength, pollination, flowering, seed production and sugar translocation. BRANDT® Manni-Plex® B is an excellent tool to prevent and correct boron deficiencies and improve plant health in general.
Its application during the growing season helps ensure optimal boron levels. It also helps to prevent deficiencies related to low levels of boron such as the hollow formation of flower buds, dry buds, short internodes, the appearance of deformations, the production of low viability pollen, hollow development in seeds and the obtaining of small fruits.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- More efficient than other forms of boron.
- Low molecular weight, the shape of the particle allows more boron to penetrate the leaves of the plants and be transported to the growing points.
- This foliar supplement coats the leaves and adheres to the leaf surface, prolonging the availability of boron to the plant.
- Can be mixed in tanks with most fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators or PGR.
- Boron is essential for normal plant growth as it promotes cell division, cell elongation, cell wall strength, pollination, flowering, seed production and sugar translocation.
Applications and use
Field crops, row crops, vegetables and grapevines
Use 1.5 to 5 liters per hectare per application during the entire growing season, being advisable to perform at least 3 applications.
If boron deficiencies occur, more frequent applications of 3.5 liters per hectare may be necessary.
For pre-seeding applications it is recommended to use 10 to 20 liters per hectare.
Apply 1.5 to 5 liters per 1000 liters of water. Cover the foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff.
Optimum application rate will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content, texture), climatic conditions, time of year, general crop health and crop species.
For best results we recommend the usual performance of soil or foliar analysis.
Total Nitrogen (N): 5.0 % Ureic Nitrogen
Boron (B): 3,3 % Water-soluble Boron