When you visit our website, we install data collectors such as beacons, tags, cookies or tracking pixels on your browser. These files are commonly referred to as “cookies”. They store information relating to the device used to connect to our website, which does not mean that we receive information about your identity in the information transmitted.
These devices store the information necessary for browsing the website. There may also be other types of cookies that customize the services offered by the website according to the use of each User when browsing the website.
To facilitate the management of cookies, a pop-up notice is available to you, containing information on the cookies used by this website, differentiated according to their purpose. You can accept all types of cookies by default, or select the groups of cookies you want to accept in the pop-up notice. If the User so wishes, they can also display the cookies included in each group, accepting or rejecting each cookie individually.
Cookies apply exclusively to Users visiting the website. In the event that the User fills in the registration form on the website, after completing this process, cookies will be installed to control the User’s session, their purchases and contracts and their experience in the reserved area of the website.
For a better understanding of cookies, an explanation of the different types of cookies is included below:
1. Types of cookies according to the company that manages them:
BRANDT’s first party cookies: These cookies are sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain managed by BRANDT and from which the requested service is provided.
Third party cookies: These cookies are sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by BRANDT, but by another company that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website publisher itself but the information collected is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as first party cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the time they remain active on the recipient’s device:
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies for the purpose of collecting and storing information while the User accesses and browses the website. As their name suggests, session cookies are uninstalled from the User’s device as soon as they leave the website, leaving no record of them on the device.
Persistent cookies: In this type of cookies, data are stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical Cookies: These cookies allow the User to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available thereon such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that form part of an order, complete the purchase process of an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content on social media.
– Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the User to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria on the User’s device, such as the language, the type of browser used by the User to access the service, the regional settings from which the User accesses the service, etc.
– Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behavior of Users of the associated websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the Users of such sites, applications and platforms. Their purpose is to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the information related to the User’s use of the service.
With respect to the processing of data collected through analytics cookies, Working Party on the Article 29 has stated that, although they are not exempt from the obligation to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of Users provided that they are first party cookies, that they process aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, that information is provided on their use and that Users have the possibility to object to their use.
– Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow the most effective management of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most effective management of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on said profile.
Details of the cookies used on this website are shown below:
|Cookie name||Source||Data collected||Category||Duration|
|_ga||Google Analytics (Third Party)||User browsing data||Analytics||2 years|
|_ga_62KMZ2LL63||Google Analytics (Third Party)||User browsing data||Analytics||2 years|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Cookie pop-up (Third Party, from a plugin)||Used for the acceptance of necessary cookies||Functional||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Cookie pop-up (Third party, from a plugin)||Used for the acceptance of non-necessary cookies||Functional||11 months|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Cookie pop-up (Third party, from a plugin)||Stores user’s cookie consent status||Functional||1 year|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Cookie pop-up (Third party, from a plugin)||Saves cookie settings||Functional||Session|
|mp_8cce373b255e5a76fb22d57b85db0c92_mixpanel||From WordPress. First Party||WordPress login||Functional||Session duration|
|wordpress_test_cookie||From WordPress. First Party||This cookie is established by WordPress. The purpose of the cookie is to determine whether the user’s browser supports cookies||Functional||15 minutes|
|wp-settings-147||From WordPress. First Party||Used to customize the User Interface||Functional||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-147||From WordPress. First Party||Used to customize the User Interface||Functional||Session duration|
|wp_lang||From WordPress. First Party||Stores the user’s browsing language||Functional||Session|
You can also request the exclusion of certain cookies by opting out, provided that the company that installs them is associated with any of the following online services:
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
- First Party Cookies.
First party cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and, where applicable, to control the login of the User. You should be aware that if you reject the installation of cookies or block them, the user experience may be affected. Specifically, if you block the cookies that allow a registered User to log in, you will not be able to access the restricted area of the website and, as a result, you will not have access to the advantages of being a registered User of BRANDT.
The legal basis for the installation of these cookies is your consent, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
- Analytics Cookies.
We use Google Analytics to optimize our website. The legal basis for its use is Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR, i.e., our legitimate interest in designing the website according to demand and continuously optimizing it. In this context, user profiles with pseudonyms are created and cookies are used. This cookie generates the following information about your use of this website:
• browser version and type;
• operating system used;
• sender URL (the last web page visited);
• name of the host computer from which access is made (IP address) and
• date and time of access.
The information is used to analyse the use of our websites, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to website and Internet use for market research purposes, as well as to design these Internet pages according to demand. IP addresses are depersonalized, so identification is not possible (known as IP masking).
You can get more information about Google Analytics at the url https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/. It includes information about how to prevent the collection of data related to your use of the website (including your IP address), the data generated by the cookie, and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing this add-on at the url https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Information on how to proceed can be found in the following links for the most popular browsers on the market:
All these browsers have a private browsing option whose function, in this respect, is the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed.
If you are using a mobile device, you can access the cookie settings through the following path:
Android: Menu > More > Settings > Privacy settings.