BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Ca-Zn
BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Ca-Zn is a patented foliar supplement that provides highly mobile and available calcium and zinc at plant growth points. It is a highly effective tool to prevent and correct calcium and zinc deficiencies that can occur in the plant and improve overall plant health.
Zinc plays an essential role in the growth and development of plant tissue, roots and the vascular system. It is also essential for protein synthesis, structural integrity and the immune system of the plant.
The application of Manni-Plex® Ca-Zn during the growing season helps to ensure that calcium and magnesium levels are adequate. It also helps prevent physiological changes related to calcium deficiencies, such as apical rot of the tomato or Blossom End Rot, bitter spot of pome fruits or Bitter Pit, corky puncture or Corky Spot and black heart or Black Heart.
In addition, zinc intake increases resistance to root infections caused by pathogenic organisms such as Fusarium Graminerum, Gaumannomyces and Rhizoctoniasolani.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- More efficient than other forms of calcium and zinc.
- Low molecular weight, the particle shape allows more calcium and zinc to penetrate plant leaves and be transported to growing points.
- Proprietary formulation coats the leaves and adheres to the leaf surface making longer availability to the plant.
- Can be tank mixed with most fungicides, insecticides and PGRs.
- Zinc plays an essential role in the growth and development of plant tissue, roots and vascular system. It is also essential for protein synthesis, structural integrity and the immune system of the plant.
Applications and use
It is recommended to make at least 3 applications. More frequent applications at 3.5 liters per hectare may be necessary to correct deficiencies once they occur.
For pre-sowing applications, use doses of 10 to 20 liters per hectare.
Use 2.5 to 5 liters of calcium and zinc supplement per 1000 liters of water. Cover the foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff.
Optimum application rate will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content, texture), climatic conditions, time of year, general crop health and crop species.
For best results, it is recommended to perform soil or foliar analysis.
Total Nitrogen (N): 6.0 % Nitrogen
Calcium (Ca): 6.0 % Water-soluble calcium
Zinc (Zn): 3,0 % Water-soluble zinc