BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Ca-Mg
BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Ca-Mg is a patented foliar supplement that provides highly mobile and available calcium and magnesium at plant growth points.
It is a highly effective tool to prevent and correct calcium and magnesium deficiencies that can occur in the plant and improve overall plant health.
Magnesium is a necessity for all grapevine crops.
A basic component of chlorophyll, essential in the process of photosynthesis, it helps ensure greater absorption of sunlight by the leaf to produce adequate brix levels in fruit.
The application of Manni-Plex® Ca-Mg during the growing season helps to ensure that calcium and magnesium levels are adequate.
It also helps prevent physiological changes related to calcium deficiencies, such as apical rot of the tomato or Blossom End Rot, bitter spot of pome fruits or Bitter Pit, corky puncture or Corky Spot and black heart or Black Heart.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- It is a highly effective tool to prevent and correct calcium and magnesium deficiencies that can occur in the plant and improve overall plant health.
- More efficient than other forms of calcium and magnesium.
- Low molecular weight, the particle shape allows more calcium and magnesium to penetrate plant leaves and be transported to growing points.
- Proprietary formulation coats the leaves and adheres to the leaf surface making longer availability to the plant.
- Can be tank mixed with most fungicides, insecticides and PGRs.
- Magnesium is a necessity for all grapevine crops. A basic component of chlorophyll, essential in the process of photosynthesis, it helps to ensure the highest absorption of sunlight by the leaf so that the fruit reaches adequate levels of degrees Brix.
Applications and use
Field crops, row crops, vegetables and grapevines
Use 2.5 to 5 liters per hectare of BRANDT ® Manni-Plex® Ca-Mg nutritional supplement per application throughout the growing season.
It is recommended to make at least 3 applications. More frequent applications at 3.5 liters per hectare may be necessary to correct deficiencies once they occur. For pre-sowing applications, use doses of 10 to 20 liters per hectare.
Use 2.5 to 5 liters of calcium and magnesium supplement per 1000 liters of water.
Cover the foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff.
Optimum application rate will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content, texture), climatic conditions, time of year, general crop health and crop species.
For best results, it is recommended to perform soil or foliar analysis.
Total Nitrogen (N): 7.0 % nitric nitrogen
Calcium (Ca): 5.3 % Water-soluble calcium
Magnesium (Mg): 2,6 % Water-soluble Magnesium
Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrogen (N)