BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Mg
BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Mg is a patented foliar supplement that provides highly mobile and available magnesium. It is an excellent tool to prevent and fix manganese deficiencies and improve plant health in general.
Magnesium is essential for chlorophyll production and the formation of sugars and fat. It also helps activate plant enzymes to promote new growth. The application of Manni-Plex® Mg during the growing season helps to ensure that magnesium levels are adequate.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- More efficient than other forms of magnesium.
- Low molecular weight, the particle shape allows more magnesium to penetrate plant leaves and be transported to growing points.
- Proprietary formulation coats the leaves and adheres to the leaf surface making longer availability to the plant.
- Can be tank mixed with most fungicides, insecticides and PGRs.
- Magnesium is essential for chlorophyll production and the formation of sugars and fat. It also helps activate plant enzymes to promote new growth.
Applications and use
Field crops, row crops, vegetables and grapevines
Use 2.5 to 5 liters per hectare of BRANDT ® Manni-Plex® Mg nutritional supplement per application throughout the growing season. It is recommended to make at least 3 applications. More frequent applications at 3.5 liters per hectare may be necessary to correct deficiencies once they occur. For pre-sowing applications, use doses of 10 to 20 liters per hectare.
Use 2.5 to 5 liters of magnesium supplement per 1000 liters of water. Cover the foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff. Optimum application rate will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content, texture), climatic conditions, time of year, general crop health and crop species. For best results, it is recommended to perform soil or foliar analysis.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 5.0 %
- 4.7 % Nitric Nitrogen; 0.3 % Ureic Nitrogen
- Magnesium (Mg): 4,0 % Water-soluble Magnesium