BRANDT® Smart Fe
BRANDT® Smart Fe is a high-efficiency foliar nutritional iron supplement that provides farmers with a fast and effective way to apply iron. BRANDT® Smart Fe technology is a revolutionary foliar system, designed at molecular level to improve the compatibility of phytosanitary products with nutritional components.
With a unique and patented mode of action, BRANDT® Smart Fe creates a protective shield that neutralizes the negative charges (-) of the active substance, preventing the reaction with the chosen micronutrient and thus reducing the action of the molecule. This establishes a protective mechanism inside the leaf (patented process) that respects the physiological requirements of the plant.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
RANDT® Smart Fe is designed at the molecular level to act:
- In the tank: Producing a uniform mixture and greater compatibility with plant health products, micro-elements and other fertilizers.
- On the surface of the leave, it improves adhesiveness, uniformity and penetration thanks to its low molecular weight molecule.
- Inside the plant, it improves the delivery of the micronutrient through the phloem.
These features make BRANDT® Smart Fe ideal for:
- Prevent and cure iron chlorosis.
- Increase photosynthetic process and vegetative development.
- Increased crop yield.
Applications and use
BRANDT® Smart Fe is used by foliar application at 100-300 ml per 100 liters of water (1-3 l/ha). Frequent applications at the rate of 1 l/ha may be necessary to correct iron deficiencies before they appear.
|Arable Crops (Corn, Sorghum, Tobacco, Cereals, Sunflower)||From the first vegetative stage to the first deficiency appearance|
|Olive Trees||From the start of vegetation to pre-flowering|
|Stone Fruit Trees||Pre-flowering and post fruit setting (never after petal fall)|
|Apple and Pear Trees||Pre-flowering and soon 1 or 2 treatments without passing the white bud stage|
|Kiwi Tree||From the first thin stems to pre-flowering|
|Strawberry Crops||Post-transplanting, from vegetative stage to pre-flowering|
|Citrus||From the start of sprouting to pre-flowering: from post-flowering to fruit setting|
|Grapevine||From leaves emergence to pre-flowering: from post-flowering to fruit setting|
|Cucurbits||From the first vegetative stage to pre-flowering|
|Ornamental, Herbaceous and Arboreal||From the first stages to pre-flowering|
|Solanaceous||From the first stages to pre-flowering|
|Horticultural Crops||From vegetation start to pre-flowering and from post-flowering to fruit formation|
Instructions for use
The application with conventional ground equipment should be carried out with a minimum water volume of 200 l/ha for arable crops and 600 l/ha for tree crops (fruit trees, etc.).
It is advisable to perform at least two applications of BRANDT Smart Fe. More frequent applications may be necessary to correct more serious deficiencies.
- Fill the tub with water between 1/3 to 2/3 of its total capacity.
- Add additives, if provided, and stir for a few minutes.
- If phytosanitary products are used in the application, add and stir again for a few minutes.
- At the end add the recommended amount of BRANDT Smart Fe and stir until completely mixed.
- Fill the container with water and shake before starting the application.
Water-soluble Iron (Fe): 4.0 % w/w; 4.9 % w/v