BRANDT® Smart Zn
BRANDT® SMART Zn is a high-efficiency zinc foliar nutritional supplement that provides farmers with a fast and effective way to apply zinc during the season.
The formulation was specially designed to keep zinc soluble and available to the plant in a wide range of tank mix.
One of the most common nutrient deficiencies is zinc. Applying BRANDT® Smart Zn during the growing season helps guarantee the presence of adequate levels of zinc. Zinc also helps improve resistance to root infections such as Fusarium graminearum, Gaeumannomyces and Rhizoctonia solani.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
BRANDT® SMART Zn Main Benefits
- Increased tank mix compatibility with other post-emergent micronutrients and herbicides, including glyphosate.
- Recommended for use with all fungicides to promote disease resistance.
- Increased zinc mobility within the plant and rapid delivery of nutrients to the growing points.
Agronomic function of zinc
Essential for the growth and development of plant tissue, vascular system and the root.
Fundamental to protein synthesis and structural integrity.
Helps mitigate plant stress.
Agronomic function of sulfur
Essential for protein and enzyme synthesis within the plant.
Applications and use
- Terrestrial: Apply 2-4 liters per 100 – 200 liters of water per hectare and repeat as needed.
- Aerial: Apply 1-2 liters per hectare with 50 liters of water and repeat as needed.
Apply 3-5 liters per 100 – 200 liters of water per hectare per application.
Not to be used with starter fertilisers.
Nitrogen (N): 6.0 % Nitrogen in the form of urea
Sulphur (S): 3,0 % Combined sulphur
Zinc (Zn): 6,0 % Water-soluble zinc
Sulfur (S), Nitrogen (N), Zinc (Zn)