BRANDT® Smart Quatro Plus
BRANDT® Smart Quatro is a zinc, manganese, boron and molybdenum foliar supplement designed for improved compatibility with a wide range of tank mixes, including post-emergent herbicides and glyphosate. BRANDT® Smart Quatro nutrients are extremely mobile and efficient, allowing for faster nutrient absorption, translocation and utilization.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
BRANDT® Smart Quatro Plus Benefits
- It can be applied in the field or aerially.
- Improves plant health, quality and yield.
- Helps mitigate plant stress.
- Compatible with post-emergence herbicides and glyphosate.
- Effectively supplies Zn, Mn, B and Mo.
BRANDT® Smart Quatro Plus is compatible and stable in admixture with post-emergent herbicides and glyphosate without altering herbicide efficacy.
Agronomic function of Zn, Mn, B and Mo
- Boron: aids in nitrogen metabolism, root formation, flowering, fruiting, protein synthesis and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Zinc: aids in chlorophyll production, as well as root and shoot growth.
- Manganese: aids in herbicide metabolism, photosynthesis and plant respiration.
- Molybdenum: improves nitrogen assimilation and utilisation and promotes root health.
Applications and use
- Terrestrial: Apply 1.25 to 5 liters in a minimum of 100 liters of water per hectare.
- Aerial: Apply 1.25 to 3.75 liters in a minimum of 20 liters of water per hectare.
Apply 3-5 liters per 100 - 200 liters of water per hectare per application.
Not to be used with starter fertilisers.
Water-soluble Boron (B): 0.5 %w/w
Water-soluble Manganese (Mn): 2.0 % w/w
Water-soluble Molybdenum (Mo): 0.05 % w/w
Water-soluble Zinc (Zn): 2.0 % w/w