BRANDT® Smart Cu
BRANDT® Smart Cu is a high efficiency copper foliar nutritional supplement that provides farmers with a fast and effective way to apply copper.
The formulation was specially designed to keep copper soluble and available to the plant in a wide range of tank mix.
Copper has a number of functions within the plant, including cell wall formation, protein synthesis, pollination and pollen tube formation, as well as carbohydrate and nitrogen metabolism.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
BRANDT® Smart Cu Key Benefits
- Greater mix compatibility and efficacy with herbicides/pesticides.
- Greater mix compatibility with other micronutrients.
- Provides nutrients quickly at growing points.
Agronomic function of copper
- Aids in photosynthesis, respiration and energy supply.
- Functions as a catalyst in photosynthesis and respiration.
- Participates in the building and conversion of amino acids into proteins.
- Vital for carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Aids in the formation of lignin in plant cell walls, which contributes to cell and plant structural strength.
- Influences fruit flavour and sugar content, as well as fruit storage and shelf life.
Applications and use
- Terrestrial: Apply 1.25/ 5 liters per 100 liters of water per hectare and repeat as needed.
- Aerial: Apply 1.25/2.5 liters in a minimum of 50 liters per hectare and repeat as needed.
- Apply 2.5/7 liters in a minimum of 100 liters of water per hectare.
Total Nitrogen (N): 5,0 % Nitrogen in the form of urea
Sulphur (S): 3.0 %
Copper (Cu): 6.0 %
Sulfur (S), Copper (Cu), Nitrogen (N)