BRANDT® Manni-Plex® K
BRANDT® Manni-Plex® K is patented foliar supplement providing highly mobile and available potassium throught the plant's leaves.
It is an excellent tool to prevent and correct potassium deficiencies and improve plant health in general.
The application of Manni-Plex® K during the growing season helps to ensure that potassium levels are adequate.
- It regulates the movement of sugars to other parts of the plant for use and storage.
- Boosts photosynthesis.
- Increases the Brix (°Bx) degrees of the fruit.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- More efficient than other forms of potassium.
- Low molecular weight, the particle shape allows more potassium to penetrate plant leaves and be transported to growing points.
- Proprietary formulation coats the leaves and adheres to the leaf surface making longer availability to the plant.
- Can be tank mixed with most fungicides, insecticides and PGRs.
Applications and use
Field crops, row crops, vegetables and grapevines
Use 2.5 to 5 liters per hectare of BRANDT ® Manni-Plex® K nutritional supplement per application throughout the growing season. It is recommended to make at least 3 applications.
More frequent applications at 3.5 liters per hectare may be necessary to correct deficiencies once they occur. For pre-sowing applications, use doses of 10 to 20 liters per hectare.
Use 2.5 to 5 liters of potassium supplement per 1000 liters of water. Cover the foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff.
Optimum application rate will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content, texture), climatic conditions, time of year, general crop health and crop species.
For best results, it is recommended to perform soil or foliar analysis.