BRANDT® Smart B-Mo™
BRANDT® Smart B-Mo is a boron and molybdenum foliar supplement that is stable and compatible in a wide range of mixtures, including acidic pH solutions and micronutrients.
Boron and molybdenum are essential for vegetative and reproductive growth, cell expansion, the growth of tissues and fertility and are part of the most common mineral deficiencies in plants.
Applying BRANDT® Smart B-Mo™ during the growing phase ensures that the crops have enough boron and molybdenum for optimal health and yield.
It has been shown to contribute more boron to the plant than a typical 10% boron solution.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- Very soluble and stable in a wide range of pH.
- Nutrients do not precipitate when in contact with acidic solutions.
- Compatible with other nutrients, including zinc and calcium.
- Compatible with insecticides and herbicides that have a specific pH range.
Agronomic function of boron
- It improves the stability, structure and integrity of the cell wall, which in turn improves plant vigor, storage and shelf life.
- Helps nitrogen assimilation and root formation.
- Aids carbohydrate metabolism and sugar translocation.
- Helps protein synthesis.
- Essential to germination and pollination.
Applications and use
- Field, row, vegetable and vine crops: Apply 0.75 / 1.25 liters per hectare per application throughout the growing season.
More frequent applications may be necessary to correct deficiencies once they occur.
Fruit and nut crops: Apply 1.25/4.5 liters per hectare per application throughout the growing season.
More frequent applications of 2.5 liters per hectare may be necessary to correct deficiencies once they occur.
Ornamental plants: Apply 1.25/2.5 liters per 1000 liters of water.
Cover foliar surface to the point of runoff.
- All crops: Apply 2 liters per 100 liters of water per hectare.
Boron (B): 5,0 % Water-soluble Boron
Molybdenum (Mo): 0,5 %