BRANDT® Reaction P DS
BRANDT® Reaction P DS is a special fertilizer in soluble crystals formed by two main elements: nitrogen in ammoniacal form and orthophosphate.
A lack of phosphorus delays crop growth, root development and maturation, especially in alkaline soils rich in Ca and Mg and in acidic soils where Fe and Al predominate. This is because immobilization reactions occur and can be counteracted with phosphorus contributions, causing great benefits for the harvest and the final production.
BRANDT® Reaction P DS technology works in two ways:
- It shields/protects the negative charges on the surface of the phosphate molecule, so that the calcium and magnesium in the soil cannot react to inactivate it. This protected phosphate is much more mobile in the soil solution than conventional orthophosphate.
- Analysis of the shielded phosphate ion has shown that it moves up to 30 cm in the soil profile when applied in fertigation, while the same unshielded phosphate ion rarely moves more than 5 cm.
In addition, this special biostimulant is part of the BRANDT® Reaction line of fertilisers that, when used directly on the soil solution, allow: reducing the amount of doses used compared to traditional fertilisers, a greater permanence of macro and micronuetrients in the soil solution and eliminate the appearance of possible immobilisation interactions.
In summary, this BRANDT technology is characterized in providing an improved performance of nutrients such as phosphorus, potassium and sulfur in the soil by shielding their charges, preventing other elements present in the soil from reacting by inactivating them.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- Thanks to the cargo coverage, BRANDT Reaction acquires a molecular structure that allows nutrients to remain available to the circulating solution and to plants.
- It allows better positioning, faster access of nutrients around the root system of the plant due to its greater solubility and mobility in the soil - approximately 6 times greater.
- Due to their long availability, they allow smaller amounts of fertilizer (4:1) to be added to the soil.
- Having a low salinity index, it is especially suitable for localized distributions.
Applications and use
BRANDT® Reaction P DS is designed to dissolve in water and be injected into irrigation systems.
- Dissolve the recommended amount of product in half the necessary water, slowly add the remaining water while keeping the mixture agitated and apply to the soil.
- When preparing the stock solution, use at least 5 liters of water per 500 g of product to ensure a good dilution of the product.
The dose to be applied will depend on the level of deficiency, although if soil or leaf analysis is not available, the following doses are recommended:
- Low phosphorus deficiency: 3 - 6 Kg/ha
- Moderate phosphorus deficiency: 6-8 Kg/ha
- Severe phosphorus deficiency: 8-11 Kg/ha
Do not use with ammonium thiosulfate and potassium thiosulfate.
Total Nitrogen (N): 12.0% Ammoniacal nitrogen
Phosphorus available (P2O5): 58.0% Derived of Monoammonium Phosphate