BRANDT® Reaction K DS
BRANDT® Reaction K DS is a water-soluble fertiliser that improves the availability of potassium and nitrogen in the soil. It is very useful in clay-rich soils in which it prevents the fixation of potassium in the clay layers of the soil, facilitating root absorption in periods of greatest need. In addition to allowing potassium to stay longer in the soil solution, it also contributes to improving the availability of fixed potassium in clays.
In addition, this special fertilizer is included in the BRANDT® Reaction line of special biostimulants that, used directly on the soil solution, contributes to: reducing the amount of fertilizer used with respect to traditional fertilizers, greater availability of nutrients in the soil and lesser appearance of possible immobilizations of macro and essential micro nutrients.
This BRANDT technology allows to improve the performance of nutrients such as phosphorus, potassium and sulfur in the soil thanks to the fact that it shields their loads, preventing other elements present in the soil from inactivating them.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- Thanks to the cargo coverage, BRANDT® Reaction acquires a molecular structure that allows nutrients to remain available to the circulating solution and to plants.
- It allows better positioning, faster access of nutrients around the root system of the plant due to its greater solubility and mobility in the soil - approximately 6 times greater.
- Due to their long availability, they allow smaller amounts of fertilizer (4:1) to be added to the soil.
- Dilute in water with a maximum concentration of 500 gr in 5 liters and enter the fertigation system; or the distribution can be in tanks with location in a row or in pots.
- Having a low salinity index, it is especially suitable for localized distributions.
Applications and use
BRANDT® Reaction K DS can be applied by any furrow irrigation system, dissolved in water in the tank or in the fertigation system. In addition, it should be noted that frequent applications of lower doses of the fertiliser are more efficient than applications of higher doses at a lower frequency.
The dose to be applied will depend on the level of deficiency, although if soil or leaf analysis is not available, the following doses are recommended:
- Low potassium deficiency: 2 - 5 Kg/ha
- Moderate potassium deficiency: 5-11 Kg/ha
- Severe potassium deficiency: 11-22 Kg/ha
Total Nitrogen (N): 6.0% Ammoniacal nitrogen
Soluble potassium (K2O): 49.0 %
Sulphur (S): 8.0 %
Polysaccharides: 1.2 %
Organic acids: 0.8 %