BRANDT® GH ZMF
BRANDT® GH ZMF is an organic nutritional supplement that is rich in iron, manganese and zinc and that can be used either directly on soil, by fertigation or by foliar application.
It is designed to be used as part of a balanced fertilisation programme, although if deficiencies have already appeared in the crop, it is highly likely that the frequency of application will need to be increased with respect to the general instructions, in order to correct these deficiencies and any diseases that may have occurred in the harvest.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- Derived from natural sugars.
- Soil application: Reliable products for a wide range of soil pH values (4-9). Formulation designed to provide greater mobility in the soil, immediate root absorption and optimal transport through the vascular system.
- Foliar application: Formulated to provide simple and small molecules to promote plant absorption and to improve transport through the vascular system.
- Designed to improve plant health as part of a balanced fertilisation programme.
- Can be mixed and applied with most agricultural chemicals.
- Increases the capacity to provide nutrients to high-demand crops.
- Increases nutrient availability, maximising yield potential.
Applications and use
- For maintenance programmes: Frequent applications to maximise the yield potential and quality of fruits.
- For corrective programmes: Frequent applications to correct deficiencies and prevent a reduction in yield and poor quality fruits.
Doses may vary in certain BRANDT® GH ZMF formulations.
Foliar application (all crops):
Use 2-4 litres of BRANDT® GH per hectare and per application during the growing season to carry out a maintenance programme.
A minimum of 3 applications is recommended. More frequent applications of 3 litres per hectare may be necessary to correct deficiencies once they have occurred.
Use a minimum of 100 litres of water per hectare with ground spray equipment.
Aerial application (all crops):
Use 2-4 litres of BRANDT® GH ZMF per hectare and per application with a minimum of 20 litres of water.
Multiple applications are recommended for the best results.
Fertigation (all crops):
BRANDT® GH ZMF products can be applied by drip or sprinkler irrigation systems at a rate of 4 to 8 litres per hectare. Do not apply phosphate-based fertilisers or highly alkaline solutions during the same irrigation cycle.
Soil application (all crops):
Use 4-6 litres of BRANDT® GH per hectare as an application before planting the crop or as a side application.
- Water-soluble Iron (Fe): 2.0 % w/w; 2.6 % w/v
- HGA-complexed iron (Fe): 2.0 % w/w; 2.6 % w/v
- Water-soluble Manganese (Mn): 2.0 % w/w; 2.6 % w/v
- HGA-complexed Manganese (Mn): 2.0 % w/w; 2.6 % w/v
- Water-soluble Zinc (Zn): 2.0 % w/w; 2.6 % w/v
- HGA-complexed Zinc (Zn): 2.0 % w/w; 2.6 % w/v
Use a minimum of 100 litres of water per hectare for ground spray equipment and a minimum of 20 litres for aerial applications. The use of an adjuvant is recommended to improve the properties of the spray solution. Adjuvant tests are recommended to determine the optimal dose for maximum yield. The optimal application rate may vary from field to field depending on the organic matter content and pH of the soil.