BRANDT® GH Zn
BRANDT® GH Zinc is an ecological nutritional supplement rich in zinc to be used in all types of crops.
This product has been formulated specifically for soil application, fertilisation and foliar application of micronutrients using equipment. Its use is essential to constitute a balanced plant nutrition program. It may require increasing the frequency of applications to correct deficiencies if they have already occurred.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- Derived from natural sugars.
- Soil application: Reliable products for a wide range of soil pH values (4-9). Formulation designed to provide greater mobility in the soil, immediate root absorption and optimal transport through the vascular system.
- Foliar application: Formulated to provide simple and small molecules to promote plant absorption and to improve transport through the vascular system.
- Designed to improve plant health as part of a balanced fertilisation programme.
- Can be mixed and applied with most agricultural chemicals.
- Increases the capacity to provide nutrients to high-demand crops.
- Increases nutrient availability, maximising yield potential.
Applications and use
- For maintenance programmes: Frequent applications to maximise the yield potential and quality of fruits.
- For corrective programmes: Frequent applications to correct deficiencies and prevent a reduction in yield and poor quality fruits.
Field, Row, Vegetable Crops:
Apply 0.5-1 liters per hectare per application throughout the growing season. At least 3 applications are recommended. More frequent applications at 3 liters per hectare may be needed to correct deficiencies once they occur. For pre-plant or sidedress applications, use 2-3 liters/ha.
Fruit, Tree and Vine Crops:
Post-bloom applications to the spring flush give best results. Apply 0.25-1 liters per hectare in sufficient water to assure thorough coverage. Additional applications at 0.5-2 liters per hectare may be needed to correct deficiencies once they occur.
Apply 0.25-0.5 L/ha water. Cover foliage thoroughly to point of runoff.
Apply only to actively growing turf. For best results apply early morning or late evening.
Green & Tees:
30-90 ml per 100 m2.
Fairways & Sports Turf:
90-180 ml per 100 m2 (2-3 L/ha).
Optimum rate of application will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content, texture), weather conditions, time of year, general plant species and health. For best results, follow soil/tissue test recommendation.
Zinc (Zn) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7.0%