BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Mn
BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Mn is a patented foliar supplement that provides highly mobile manganese available at the growing points of the plant.
It is an excellent tool for preventing and correcting manganese deficiencies and improving overall plant health.
Manganese is essential for photosynthesis, nitrogen metabolism and carbohydrate utilization.
It also strengthens the plant's immune system and its natural defenses.
The application of Manni-Plex® Mn during the growing season helps to ensure that manganese levels are adequate.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- More efficient than other forms of manganese.
- Low molecular weight, particle shape allows more Ca and Mg to penetrate plant leaves and be transported to growing points.
- Proprietary formulation coats the leaves and adheres to the leaf surface making longer availability to the plant.
- Can be tank mixed with most fungicides, insecticides and PGRs.
- Manganese is essential for photosynthesis, nitrogen metabolism and carbohydrate utilization. It also strengthens the plant's immune system and its natural defenses.
Applications and use
Full-field crops, row crops, horticultural crops and grapevines
Use 2.5 to 5 liters per hectare of BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Mn nutritional supplement per application throughout the growing season. It is recommended to make at least 3 applications.
In addition, more frequent applications at 3.5 liters per hectare may be necessary to correct possible deficiencies once they occur.
For pre-sowing applications, use a dose of 10 to 20 liters per hectare.
Use 2.5 to 5 liters of manganese supplement per 1000 liters of water. Cover the foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff.
Optimum application rate will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content, texture); climatic conditions, time of year, general crop health and crop species.
For best results, perform soil or foliar analysis.
Total Nitrogen (N): 7.0 %
- 4,6 % Nitric nitrogen;
- 2,4% Ureic nitrogen
Manganese (Mn): 5.0% Water soluble manganese
Manganese (Mn), Nitrogen (N)