BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Mix
BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Mix is a patented foliar supplement that provides highly mobile zinc, manganese, copper and boron, available at the growing points.
Applying BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Mix during the growing season helps guarantee the presence of adequate levels of zinc, manganese, copper and boron.
- Zinc, manganese and copper help strengthen the plant's immune system and its natural defenses.
- Manganese has a key role in photosynthesis and in the utilization of carbohydrates. When plants have a manganese deficiency, their chlorophyll content may decrease, causing structural degradation.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
- More efficient than other forms of zinc, manganese, copper and boron.
- Low molecular weight, the particle shape allows better penetration into plant leaves and more efficient transport to growing points.
- Proprietary formulation coats the leaves and adheres to the leaf surface making longer availability to the plant.
- Can be tank mixed with most fungicides, insecticides and PGRs.
- Manganese strengthens the plant's immune system.
- Boron improves flowering, fruiting and structural integrity.
Applications and use
Field crops, row crops, vegetables and grapevines:
Apply 2.5 to 5 liters per hectare per application during the entire growing season.
At least 3 applications are recommended.
More frequent applications at 3.5 liters per hectare may be necessary to correct deficiencies once they occur.
For pre-planting applications, use 10 to 20 liters per hectare.
Apply 2.5 to 5 liters per 1000 liters of water.
Cover the foliage thoroughly to the point of runoff.
Optimum application rate will vary depending on soil properties (such as pH, organic matter content, texture);
Climatic conditions, time of year, general crop health and crop species.
For best results, perform soil or foliar analysis.
0.5 % B
2 % Cu
1.5 % Mn
1.5 % Zn
Boron (B) Copper (Cu), Manganese (Mn), Zinc (Zn)