BRANDT® InVigo is a biostimulant that maintains optimal levels of proline and glutathione in the plant, which are used as reinforcing factors against different types of stress: frost, temperature changes, water stress, saline solution.
With a powerful formulation, BRANDT® InVigo™ is a unique compound designed to be one of the most innovative and advanced biostimulants on the market today. Among its active compounds it contains: the plant growth regulator AATC (N-acetyl-thiazolidine-4-carboxylic acid), proline and polyol complexes (Manni-Plex®) linked to iron, manganese and zinc; technology that gives the product anti-stress and osmoprotective functions.
Why BRANDT® InVigo?
- Improves plant fertility and abiotic stress tolerance (frost, drought, salinity and temperature).
- Stimulates photosynthesis by achieving better rooting, vigorous growth and nutrient utilisation.
- Increases fruit setting, size and retention.
- Increases quality and yield.
- Applications and use
- Nutritional Composition
Optimum benefits in quality and yield
- It increases the plant's metabolism for a better response during stressful conditions.
- It increases the levels of proteins and carbohydrates in plant cells.
BRANDT® Manni-Plex® Fe, Mn, Zn: Superior Delivery of Nutrients “Manni-Plex® Technology”
Manni-Plex® has natural wetting and surfactant properties that help the formulation achieve optimal coverage and sufficient persistence in the leaves of the plants.
As a result, Manni-Plex® provides efficient penetration of Fe, Mn and Zn through the leaves and translocation through the phloem to plant, fruit and root growing points.
Improves the metabolism and photosynthesis of plants, which increases their genetic potential.
- Strengthens plant cell walls.
- Improves germination and reduces transplant stress.
- It improves the plant's resistance to osmotic and oxidative stress.
- It improves enzyme and hormonal activities.
- Antioxidant effect Works against free radicals (ROS).
- Important osmolyte in the event of drought and salinity.
- Constitutes reserves of carbon, sulfur and nitrogen.
- Proline and glutathione are used by the plant as defense elements in abiotic stress situations.
Applications and use
0.7-1 litre/ha (70-100 ml/100 litres of water in traditional volume applications)
For greenhouse-grown plants: 50-70 ml/100 litres of water)
0.3-0.5 litres for 1,000 m2 divided into 3-4 applications.
- AATC (N-acetyl-thiazolidine-4-carboxylic acid): 5 %
- Proline (Amino Acids): 6 %
- Water-soluble Iron (Fe): 2%
- Water-soluble Manganese (Mn): 0.5 %
- Water-soluble Zinc (Zn): 0.5%